31702Re: [Slovak-World] NYC Event to Feature 3 Slovak Fashion Designers

  • helene cincebeaux
    May 5, 2011
      Hi everyone - A special event will bring 3 fashion designers from Slovakia to
      New York City. I was contacted by one designer from Trencin and saw one of her
      dresses - it was gorgeous - she incorporates folk motifs.

      The event is May 13 and if you would like more info contact 646 345-1196.

      Wish i could be there but can't. But I will get to meet the designer in Piestany
      - she is coming to my mother's 93.5 birthday party on June 22 - we may even have
      a mini-fashion show - everyone is invited! It's always a fun time - e mail me
      direct for more info - helenezx@....

      helene