31693Re: Name: Popagyak (Possibly listed in transit as Popadak or Popadjak)

  • CurtB
    May 3, 2011
      Chuck,
      Jozef Popagyak, b. 1892, last residence Parchovany, emmigrated on 5 May 1910, age 17, aboard the Kaiserin Auguste Victoria from Hamburg to New York. Record is found among the Hamburg records. I can send an electronic image of ship manifest to any e-mail address you want.

      Curt B.