      From: William C. Wormuth <senzus@...>
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Name: Popadak, Popadjak or Popagyak
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, May 1, 2011, 3:44 PM

      Found 5 Jozef's Origin Parno. No luck for Censak. do you have her Town of

      origin or original Pronunciation?

      Z Bohom,

      Vilko

      ________________________________

      From: William C. Wormuth <senzus@...>

      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Name changes vs. spelling errors

      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Saturday, April 30, 2011, 7:53 PM

      My Dear Mr. B. J.,

      You are off by a number of years, at least 19. I found your Grampa. The

      manifest lists his middle name, "Skuta".

      The town of origin is unclear but my research indicates there are people with

      his name in Parnica, Orava.

      I could not send the info , (jpg) here so CHECK YOUR EMAIL.

      Happy May 1st!

      Z Bohom,

      Vilo