      From: William C. Wormuth
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2011 10:38 PM
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Gbely households

      I agree with you Franta,

      My Grandmothers Birth Home, (the first in the town to have a tile roof), is
      Kuty100, Located on Bratislavska Ulica.

      Pam,

      Although the house numbers remain, it does not indicate the family still lives
      there. Pavel Lorenc's brother moved to Kuklov, where he raised his children. I
      knew his wife and visited her often as did his nephew Richard Lorenc, (from
      Johnstown, NY), now deceased.
      I did meet a son who lived in Malacky and visited his mother very often.
      The Lady was extremely proud of her "Old Fashioned Home" and kept the
      traditional brick, and tiled stove in her kitchen. Pani Loerncova was Really
      nice lady. My friends aunt, Helena Somolana, was her best friend and neighbor.
      All are now gone.

      Z Bohom,

      Vilo