31648Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Memories of my Grandpa and the Sokol

  • William C. Wormuth
    May 1, 2011
      Eugene,

      I do not have a copy of my last message to you but here is additional
      information:

      Vinné [Vee-ne]

      1249 Winna [Vee-nnah], 1258 Vinna, 1808 Winny,
      1920 Vinné, 1927 Vinná, 1948 Vinné; Hungarian Vinna
      District = Uz~ská [Oozh-skaah], county Michalovce [Mee-khahl-ohv-tseh].

      LASTOMÍR [Lahs-toh-meer]
      1288 Lezthemer [lehz-them-ehrr], 1302 Leztemer
      [Lehz-tehm-ehr], 1389 Lestemir [Lehs-teh-meer],
      1391 Kysleztemer (Hungarian), [Kysh-lehz-tehm-ehrr],
      1412 Fel Leztemer [Fehl Lehz-tehm-ehrr],
      1773 Lastomír [Lahs-toh-meer];
      Hungarian Lasztomir [Lahs-toh-meer]

      No Kladzan families are listed in the Phone directory. One Pikula is listed in
      Lastomir. He is : Ladislav Pikula - House No. 137, Lastomir.

      Phone, (From USA): 011-421-56-647-3217

      I will Forward a (jpg) Map copy of the towns via Your email.

      If you need more help ask and you shall receive.

      Z Bohom,

      Vilo