31623RE: [Slovak-World] Gbely households

  • Plichta
    Apr 30, 2011
      Pam,

      More than likely you will find the house numbers.

      In some villages, the houses have been renumbered but the old numbers are
      still on the house. The new numbers are a different color. As I recall the
      change was made because originally the numbers were issued in the date
      sequence that the houses were built, i.e., in chronically order. But
      because the villages have grown in size it was necessary to renumber the
      houses in sequence along the main streets.

      Enjoy,

      Frank Plichta

      "Searching the World for PLICHTAs"

      _____