31621Gbely households

  • Pamela White
    Apr 30, 2011
      In the old church records they refer to people belonging to households.
      For example, the Lorenc line I am researching is house #240
      do they still use that system today?
      If I went to Slovakia could I find that house 240?

      I have no Slovak blood but married a very americanized 1/4 slovak man and he knew nothing of his slovak history.
      I have searched for years and am now finding many things!