31432Re: Re: [Slovak-World] New file uploaded to Slovak-World

    Apr 5, 2011
      Yes.  Where has Ben been?  And Helen?  @ LoC?

      --- On Tue, 4/5/11, William C. Wormuth <senzus@...> wrote:

      From: William C. Wormuth <senzus@...>
      Subject: Re: Re: [Slovak-World] New file uploaded to Slovak-World
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 12:16 AM

      Peggy,

      Paulov and Pavlov are the same name. Most probably, the "u" came in because

      Hungarians used Latin in Official documents. Additionally, it YThe "u" could

      have been a "v' but misread as a "u".

      Your Grandmother Maria's last name was Papinc~ak, (a little "v" over the c),

      [Pah-peen-chah-k], Hungarian cs has a ch sound.

      Hello to my old friend, Joe Armata and where is our Fujarista,

      Z Bohom,

      Vilo