      From: Eve Smith <esmith93580@...>
      To: Slovak-World <Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, April 4, 2011 6:13:45 PM
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Letter From Presov Archives

      I am jealous! You people actually got something. I filled out a request about
      my grandfather with an answer that they found something. What they told me they
      found was my grandmother's birth certificate which I have already. So after
      that email, I never heard from them again. Now I am stuck, don't know where in
      Slovakia he was born, or where or when he got married or when he came to
      America. I found everything on the Hungarian side of the family - through Ellis
      Island, LDS church, and FREE letter of info back to 1840 from archives for both
      Hungarian grandfather and grandmother's families.