      From: "ahoodlumof85" <ahoodlumof85@...>
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, April 3, 2011 9:24:37 PM
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Re: Met  Sister Josifa (Helena Simova) from Circ in Rome

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com , "fkovalyak" <fkovalyak@...> wrote:

      > Ed,

      Would you be able to give me some contact information for Helena? My husband and I will be going to Rome this summer to meet some of his family and I would love to meet Helena, especially since the Sima name figures into my family tree in Circ. Big family, I know, but all new and still exciting for me!

      Susan Povich (Popovics) Del Conte