      From: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ron
      Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2011 4:57 PM
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Traditional Architecture

      The popularity of food, music, costumes and dance obscure another topic, traditional architecture. Here is a download that may be of interest to a few of you who are interested in how things were built.

      http://www.icomos.org/iiwc/publications/hiddenchurches.pdf

      RESCUIING
      THE HIIDDEN EUROPEAN
      WOODEN CHURCHES HERIITTAGE
      an International Methodology for Implementing a Database for Restoration Projects Gennaro Tampone and Michela Semplici Scientific Editors