      From: "smudsville@..." <smudsville@...>
      To: slovak-world@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, March 10, 2011 5:49:27 PM
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Churches

      The news about the vatican restoring 8 catholic churches in allentown was across
      the usa.

      Not that I am about cathiolicism, it made me happy since churches maintain
      families.

      40 years ago when I sailed off to college my dad told me I could marry anyone I
      wanted except for a catholic. The other day he said I could marry anyone but a
      muslim.

      I reminded him of his grandfather clause about catholics and that I was sticking
      to avoiding catholics.

      At 87 he is a feisty critter. No response, so I guess I still need to avoid
      catholics ;) dlb