      From: Ron <amiak27@...>
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Re: Map of Goral
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, February 28, 2011, 5:47 PM

      The first "she" is a Polish woman I asked about the maps and meaning. She has no ethnic axes to grind, and I will take her opinion as an honest Polish perspective.

      The second "she" has not been named as I didn't wish to chance violating her privacy, and she is not a part of this group. If you folow up on the TARG sites that were referenced and the genealogical and historical links I expect you will run across her current activites.

      Ron

      PS I am a border child. If some drunken Polak fell in the river and crawled out on the wrong side of the border, I just might be part Polish (or Lemko or Goral,,, depending).

      http://www.e-targ.org/index2.html