      From: Vladimir Linder <vlinder49@...>
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] (unknown)
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, February 3, 2011, 1:12 AM

      Thanks Larry, he was a dentist his wife died some

      years ago of Alzheimer. Sad story. But yes he

      loved hunting so much that he even went hunting several times to Arfica.

      Regarding MODZGOVA MRTVICA . I was testing the

      waters if anybody figure it right and correct and

      the D was put in on purpose so, Ben's wife will

      get an AAA, this time for the D and C for MRTVICA.

      However they do not use MRTVICA that often as

      MRTVY is DEAD. So when you have hart attack they

      say you had an INFARKT and when you have a stroke

      they say these days MOZGOVA PRIHODA or MOZGOVA PORAZKA.

      My friend the former priest in Liptovska Teplicka

      did have a stroke and hart attack at the same

      time and I was told that he had an INFARKT and MOZGOVU PRIHODU.

      Now you know. Now my cousin he did die from the

      prihoda so you could say that he had mrtvica.

      Vladi