30984Re: [Slovak-World] (unknown)

  • Vladimir Linder
    Feb 2, 2011
      Thanks Larry, he was a dentist his wife died some
      years ago of Alzheimer. Sad story. But yes he
      loved hunting so much that he even went hunting several times to Arfica.

      Regarding MODZGOVA MRTVICA . I was testing the
      waters if anybody figure it right and correct and
      the D was put in on purpose so, Ben's wife will
      get an AAA, this time for the D and C for MRTVICA.

      However they do not use MRTVICA that often as
      MRTVY is DEAD. So when you have hart attack they
      say you had an INFARKT and when you have a stroke
      they say these days MOZGOVA PRIHODA or MOZGOVA PORAZKA.

      My friend the former priest in Liptovska Teplicka
      did have a stroke and hart attack at the same
      time and I was told that he had an INFARKT and MOZGOVU PRIHODU.

      Now you know. Now my cousin he did die from the
      prihoda so you could say that he had mrtvica.

      Vladi