      From: "Vladimir Linder" <vlinder49@...>
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, February 2, 2011 6:51:46 PM
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] (unknown)

      No priatelia moji keby ste to nahodou chceli
      vediet ako sa to po Slovensky spravne povie, tak je to

      MODZGOVA PORAZKA alebo MODZGOVA PRIHODA

      Google stuff below won't do it.

      My cousin in Zvolen just died of one this Sunday.
      Happened while hunting. He was 68. He will be buried in Zvolen tomorrow.

      Vladi