30954Re: [Slovak-World] We have a troll!!

  • Lubos Brieda
    Feb 1, 2011
      Vlado, despite the fact that Ben was not born in Slovakia, he has learned more
      about the country and its culture than many regular Slovakia born Slovaks.
      Something like that should be cherished, not attacked. As you surely know,
      Slovakia is full of people with very little esteem for their own country. Hence
      I find it really awesome to get to know people like Ben, Helene, Helen, and
      Ivaska, who truly love their birth or adopted country and want to share its
      culture with others.

      Not sure if you know Senzus but their music style is very much identical to
      Ivaska's. They are very popular in Slovakia. People my age don't want to listed
      to traditional music all the day, it's not our style. So I am truly thankful to
      Ivaska and Senzus for bringing these old songs back to the masses.
      -- Lubos Brieda --

      www.slovakcooking.com