30813Re: Learning Slovak

  • cvargacvarga
    Jan 11, 2011
      I also downloaded the free part of the Byki course and started it and quickly deleted it. I noticed a few iffy things but then they had the word "taxikar" translated to "driver" (I think) it just wasn't the correct translation which made me skeptical about other translations so I didn't bother with paying for the course.