30808Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Learning Slovak

  • James Dubelko
    Jan 10, 2011
      Rn,

      I think it's a good program. Pretty intense. Lots of words and useful
      phrases. Compels you to think of and the spell the words and phrases in
      both languages. Good audio quality, and you can repeat words and phrases
      and have them pronounced more slowly. Competitive format. The price is
      good.

      I think that if I would have stuck with it a little more, it would have been
      very helpful. (Story of my life trying to learn Slovak.)

      Jim