      From: helene cincebeaux <helenezx@...>
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Learning Slovak & Slovak Pride surname list
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, January 9, 2011, 11:40 PM

      Thanks to all - will pass on the suggestions -  was reading Lubos' latest

      www.Slovakcooking.com and noticed he had 4 language lessons posted - seems like

      a neat and simple way to begin and then my new friend can escalate with all your

      good ideas. We met on-line thru the Slovak Pride surname/villages list.

      Added 1,000 new surnames and villages to Slovak Pride during the 2010 year - now

      getting close to 30,000 listings. Get queries on it every day.

      helene