      From: dragansk <dragansk@...>
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, November 3, 2010 12:27:03 PM
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Re: Slovak Festival November 7th

      I created a small Slovak-World image with the words and a Slovak flag on it and
      placed it in the photos section of our Slovak World group site. The folder it's
      in is called "2010 Pitt Festival." There are two sizes there -- if anyone wants
      to print one out and attache it to your clothing. I can also email it to anyone
      who wants it.

      Dennis