      From: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of lkocik@...
      Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 5:20 PM
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Slovak-World] Traditional agriculture--51

      Helen
      Thank you for your reply.
      I have found the name Kocich emmigrating from Serbia to Cleveland. As per my reply to Vilo; I need to slow down and get my ducks in a row before I go off in any specific direction. I know the answers I'm looking for are out there, I just need to learn more about the history and culture of the Slavic peoples.
      While I have your ear; thank you for your postings on traditional agriculture.
      Larry