29565Re: Genealogy Web Host

  • William
    Jun 10, 2010
      Greg,
      Thanks. Fortunately I have kept copies of my web pages both on CD and on my back up hard drive. I used Frontpage to make the site but I may have to redesign it completely. It probably should be updated anyway. Right now I am looking at Tribal Pages and also at Lubo Brieda's suggestion of GoDaddy. Both look good although it looks like GoDaddy is geared more toward small business operations. Tribal Pages is focused on Genealogy. I want to put the site up in both English and Slovak if I can and I am waiting for an answer from TPages. They are slow to answer. Maybe that is a clue to how they will be in the future!
      R/Bill