      From: William <wsmorey@...>
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, June 9, 2010 12:38:43 PM
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Genealogy Web Host

      Recently AT&T stopped hosting web pages so my genealogy page went off the air. Am looking for a replacement host. My requirements are no ads and either free or low cost per month. With AT&T I think it was 5 or 6 bucks a month. I am looking at Tribal Pages and Tripod. Any other recommendations? Thanks Bill