      From: Lubos Brieda <lbrieda@...>
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, February 4, 2010 1:17:30 PM
      Subject: [Slovak-World] bryndzove pirohy

      Hi folks, today I posted a recipe for bryndza pierogi. I would love to get your feedback and also your family variations on the recipe. You can find the recipe and leave the comments at http://www.slovakcooking.com/2010/recipes/pasta/pierogi/

      Thanks!
      -- Lubos Brieda --
      Slovak recipes: www.slovakcooking. com
      hikes and travel: www.iamlubos. com