27821Re:New file uploaded to Slovak-World

  • Greg
    Nov 24, 2009
      Nick:

      Back in the 1990's we did a site for our ancestral village
      with the help of a cousin, Charles Stanislaw.

      http://www.iarelative.com/porac/

      Over the years we have reached thousands of Porac people.

      I hope you have the same success we had.

      Greg