      From: gregory_kopchak
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 7:10 AM
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Re: Slovak Holiday Cooking & Baking

      Eve:

      My wife went to a farmer's market last week.

      She picked up some real butter.

      A great way to make home baked bread special.

      I could take the difference.

      The USDA ingredients list for the butter was "Heavy Cream, Salt"

      The margarine we have here has "Liquid soybean oil, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, water, whey, salt, vegetable mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin, potassium sorbate, soddium benzonate, artificial flavor, phosphoric acid, vitamin A palmitate, colored with beta carotene" as the ingredients list.

      If you are baking real bread for Thanksgiving, after hours of
      work, why not make it really special with real butter.

      Greg