      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      From: helenezx@...
      Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 17:47:21 -0700
      Subject: RE: [Slovak-World] Re: Hanecsak, (Hanecak) Family from Vsyne-Ruzbachy, Slovakia

      Hi Allison - did the e mail i sent you for Maria Krutkova work?

      helene

      From: senzus@...
      Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 20:44:32 -0700

      I am asking if you have seen this info:http:
      //slovensko.com/forum/read.php?3,29931

      I Quote:

      Looking for Krutka/Hanecak Family - Vysne Ruzbachy, Slovakia
      Posted by: majaslovenka (IP Logged)
      Date: Wednesday, 31 August 2005 05:06
      Hi, my name is Maria Krutkova and I'm from Vysne Ruzbachy, Slovakia.
      I'm 23 years old & currently living in New Jersey , USA � (for the past 8 years).
      I'm aware that in early 1900's my relatives came to the USA to help the family
      back home financially. Not all of them returned to Vysne Ruzbachy. I'm looking
      for anyone with name Krutka/Krutkova/Hanecak/Hanecakova living anywhere in
      the world. If you have any information about anyone named Krutka or Hanecak
      � or if you are aware that your relatives may have come from Vysne Ruzbachy,
      Slovakia/Hungary please send me an E-mail.

      I would like to organize a family tree - but without some more information
      � I�ll not get far!!! I believe that I deserve to know information about my
      family � hopefully one day my dream will come true and I�ll be able to
      organize our family tree that will include generations much further that
      my grandparents can remember. "I�m very proud to carry the name Krutka!!!"

      Also if you're looking for any relatives that came from Vysne Ruzbachy,
      Nizne Ruzbachy or surrounding villages - don't hesitate and send me
      an E-mail as well. I do visit Slovakia quite often so I will be able
      to go the local people and find out helpful information for you
      (since I do speak Slovak fluently;). If I can assist you in anyway
      in this matter, I will gladly do so... Drop me quick E-mail and I'll
      see what I can do. My assistance is free of charge of course!

      Take Care & be proud of your Slovak heritage.
      Don�t ever forget where your roots are � in the great land
      that hosts hard working, caring and loving people.

      GOD BLESS YOU.

      The Best Wishes � Maria Krutkova � NJ, USA

      Vilo

      .