27372Re: CGSI Event in Cleveland OH

  • Ron
    Oct 1, 2009
      I just booked the flights from Anchorage to Cleveland, so now have to book the CGSI conference, and I am staying over to attend the Nov 1 gathering at Pburgh. Geez, it is a lot more comfortable walking through woods full of bears than it is driving in Pburgh!

      I do look forward to meeting many of you! I think I have been hanging around this group since 1996 and have learned so much in those years!

      For a fair part of the activities at both locations one of my sisters will be joining us. Now to get on with the planning!

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic