      From: "BJLK@..." <BJLK@...>
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 4:21:21 PM
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Smearcase Cheese Recipe

      Thank you so much for posting this information. My very old copy has been
      through a fire and suffered terrible water damage. I have been trying for
      several years to find another copy to replace the very tattered one that I
      have hung on to for so long. The little store in Whiting, Indiana, where I
      originally bought the book has been out of business for quite a long time.