      From: j_coulter77@...

      Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 18:28:25
      To: <Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Smearcase Cheese Recipe

      My aunt taught me how to make cheese from eggs salt and milk. We only made it at Easter. If anyone could tell me the name I would be so happy, after all I have a pic of it hanging in my sink.

      From: Ben Sorensen <cerrunos1@...>

      Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 11:01:03
      To: <Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com>

      Hi John!

      What you just described is your Aunt's making a cow's milk bryndza! I bet that either Martin knows the ingredients, or... I may be able to get those for you as well. However, it is NOT going to be the same as using ewe's milk.
      Ben