      From: Helen Fedor <hfed@...>
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Young Slovak musicians
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 11:09 AM

      Chuck,

      It's Betty McGinnis (a real sweetie) of World Artists' Experiences. Her email address is < wae@comcast. net >.

      >>> LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@ yahoo.com> 4/30/2009 10:25 PM >>>

      Can you find out who their booking agent is?

      From: Helen Fedor <hfed@...>

      Subject: [Slovak-World] Young Slovak musicians

      To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com

      Date: Thursday, April 23, 2009, 2:58 PM

      Last night, three jaw-droppingly talented young musicians from the Bratislava Conservatory (a pianist, a violinist, and a singer), ages 16-19, performed at the Slovak Embassy. If you can at all make it to any of their remaining performances in the U.S., I strongly urge you to do so. The performances will be:

      April 26

      Wilkes Barre, PA

      Great Hall at Wyoming Seminary

      228 Wyoming Ave.

      Kingston, PA 18704

      2:00P.M.

      April 27

      Allentown/Bethlehem , PA

      St. John the Baptist Slovak Catholic Church Social Hall

      924 North Front Street

      Allentown, PA 18102

      7:00 P.M.

      April 29

      New York, NY

      St. Malachy's Church

      The Actor's Chapel

      239 W 49th Street between Broadway & 8th Avenue

      New York 10019

      7 P.M.