      From: Julie Michutka <jmm@...>
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Zofia Bosniakova
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 9:23 AM

      Photos here, for the interested: one of the dressed mummified corpse,
      several of the burnt insides of the coffin. Can't imagine who would
      do such an appalling deed.

      Ben, how was it that her preserved remains were "found", do you know?

      Julie Michutka
      jmm@pathbridge. net

      http://aktualne. centrum.sk/ domov/regiony/ foto.phtml? gid=100559& id=963980