      From: William C. Wormuth <senzus@...>
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Re: A little eye-opener
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, March 6, 2009, 12:58 PM

      Ben,

      The "long necked" shot glasses are called "PINTY", (no, Ben, not as in our pint), [PEEN TEA]. The word is almost forgotten in Slovakia but the firm Moravské Sklárny In Stráni Kve~tná, just across the border near Morávské Leskové, is making them again.

      My cousin's husbad is a glass blower there.

      Vilo