25505DID I HEAR FOLK SONGS????

  • Vladimir Linder
    Feb 5, 2009
      Well there are 174 videos of mine on YOU TUBE: http://www.youtube.com/vladi49

      You can also GOOGLE Vladi49 and find where in the world are all the
      links to them

      I have produced 93 VHS videos of Slovak folklore and culture between
      years 1989-2005

      2006 38 DVD's of FOLKLORE SONGS AND DANCES

      2007 21 DVD's of FOLKLORE SONGS AND DANCES

      2008 33 DVD's of FOLKLORE SONGS AND DANCES

      Email me for info, we can talk folklore.

      I am going to the printers soon with spring issue of SLOVAK HERITAGE
      LIVE starting our 17 year of publishing.

      You can get a free issue if you want providing you didn't get a free
      issue before.

      Send in your snail mail/

      No problem of sending PDF to anybody even to the previous recipients
      of free issue.

      I am off to Slovakia February 21, my 48th trip since 1987. Last one
      was September 2008. If you need anything, research, videos or pictures,
      email me at: vlinder49@...

      Vladi
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic