245Re: [Slovak-World] Reunion - Orlanda, FL

  • capt jack
    Feb 2, 2003
      Two years ago I proposed a Slovak-World cruise, "Sail with a Slovak". I thought it would be a great chance for us to meet each other, and share pictures, stories, ect. Unfortunatly, not enough members wished to participate so it had to be cancelled. There are some great bargins out there for cruises, so the cost wouldnt be prohibitive. I have been seeing 7 day cruises in the Carribean going for as little as 400. to 500. dollars a week! Dont forget this includes all of your meals, entertainment, cabin, and numerous activities. Naturally we would be sailing in greater comfort and fed much better than the cruise our ansestors took to get to the United STates. Im sure we can get a group rate price if we book a number of cabins. Is there any interest in this yet?

      Jim