      From: Ben Sorensen <cerrunos1@...>
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 11:30:20 PM
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Bryndza in Cleveland

      Hey there,
      I have found a Hungarian that imports Slovak bryndza- and I bet it is hard to be sure that a Pole is or isn't importing Slovak bryndza.  I think people who know Slovenska (majova) bryndza would have to try it and give you their opinion... and I am always looking for an excuse to eat bryndza.  However, Martin's words have lead me to the idea that I will probably decline any American bryndza. Feta is not even close....

      It sounds like you are getting two types of mixes here, one more "cut" than the other, and the roll is leading me to think Slovak bryndza.  I am HOPING, as I live on bryndza when I can find it. I have since lost a staple of my diet- bryndza and zincica. What is a fujaras to do???? Slivovica is just not a substitute.. . :-D
      Martin and other Slovaks, please chime in and give me hope....
      Ben