23818Re: [Slovak-World] facebook

  • SDinthevalley@aol.com
    Nov 2, 2008
      Please explain how this works in locating someone in Slovakia if you don't
      know their email address or first name? Thanks...
      Sharon

      In a message dated 11/1/2008 4:37:23 A.M. Central Standard Time,
      ksisitka@... writes:

      Yes, Facebook is a great tool. I have found 3 of my distant cousins
      in Slovakia.
      Also found a cousin that I had lost contact with in the States.