22538Internet phones

  • fbican@att.net
    Sep 3, 2008
      I may have mentioned this before, but thought it needs repeating. If you have a computer (and if you're here, you obviously do), and have a USB connector and broadband service, get an internet phone and Skype phone service. They're now down in the $10 range (I paid $29 for mine).

      http://www.usbphoneworld.com/ex-b.html

      I just called from the USA to our friend Nick Holcz in Australia, and according to my computer, the charge was $0.02/minute. It sure beats my first $160 call overseas. It will pay for itself in just one short phone call.

      If you want to contact that long-missed relative in the "Old Country", this is the way to do it.

      Kindest regards,

      Skeeter