21311Re: [Slovak-World] Re: _Jozef Mak_

  • Ben Sorensen
    Jun 2, 2008
      ME! :-)
      I will borrow it from my wife... :-D so I may have a different version that you guys. It will give me something to read this July.

      Helen Fedor <hfed@...> wrote:
      Anyone else for _Jozef Mak_????

      >>> "ukwc.president" <durisek@...> 5/30/2008 12:39:30 PM >>>
      What a great idea, Helen. I'd love to do this.... now is best, over
      summer vacation. Fall is a very busy time for me.
      > Is anyone interested in another group reading of a Slovak book? What
      I had in mind was Jozef Ciger Hronsky's book _Jozef Mak_. I just
      looked on abebooks.com and found about 20 copies of the translation
      available < http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?
      sts=t&tn=jozef+mak&x=0&y=0 >. With summer vacation time coming up
      (pace, Nick), would September be a better time to start?