21307Teleci Maso na Paprice

  • fbican@att.net
    Jun 1 2:55 PM
      "Veal Paprikash"

      My grandmother used to make it when I was just a small boy, probably 50 years ago, and I don't think I've had it since. I thought it might be fun to try again. This is the recipe I have:

      1.5lbs cubed veal shoulder
      1 onion, chopped
      1 green pepper, chopped
      1 Tbsp. paprika
      6 Tbsp. butter
      1 tsp. salt
      1 Tbsp. flour
      1 cup beef stock
      2 tomatoes, chopped
      1 cup sour cream

      Fry it up in a hot pan until the onions and peppers are tender and the meat is browned, about 1/2 hr. Add the flour, stock, and tomatoes and cook for another couple of minutes. Add the sour cream right before serving.

      Does anyone have a better recipe, or am I on the right track?

      Kindest regards,

      Skeeter