      From: J Michutka
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 10:07 AM
      Subject: [Slovak-World] declining the euro

      So how is the word "euro" declined in Slovak--like mesto? e.g.
      jedno euro, dva eura' , sedem .... eur??? Or is it not declined, and
      just remains "euro" regardless of number? And what do they call the
      "cents" in Slovak?

      I really miss having different and interesting monies from country to
      country, but on the other hand, it will be so much easier....no
      looking for a place to get the local currency every time I cross a
      border, or having to plan ahead and carry multiple currencies.

      Julie Michutka
      jmm@...