21083declining the euro

  • J Michutka
    May 7 7:07 AM
      So how is the word "euro" declined in Slovak--like mesto? e.g.
      jedno euro, dva eura' , sedem .... eur??? Or is it not declined, and
      just remains "euro" regardless of number? And what do they call the
      "cents" in Slovak?

      I really miss having different and interesting monies from country to
      country, but on the other hand, it will be so much easier....no
      looking for a place to get the local currency every time I cross a
      border, or having to plan ahead and carry multiple currencies.

      Julie Michutka
      jmm@...

      On May 7, 2008, at 9:20 AM, Martin Votruba wrote:

      > As expected the European Commission has recommended today that
      > Slovakia adopt the euro on Jan. 1, 2009. A report is below.
      >

      > Martin

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic