      From: Rick Sonzella
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 5:04 PM
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Back to Food

      Caye..
      Here in Florida when I was younger and my friends lived on ranches.... we would have a hog roast.. dig a pit.. get the coals going then place the hog (pig) in and cover with more coals and some dirt. let it roast all day like that and it came out tender and juicy. Rick Sonzella

      From: skeeter <fbican@worldnet. att.net>
      To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 10:43 PM

      I'm going to stick with pig roasts for the time being. I'd probably be willing to try goat, too. But... I want to see you spit-roast a camel LOL!!