      From: skeeter <fbican@...>
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] CHRIST IS RISEN !
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, April 26, 2008, 11:38 PM

      I guess it depends where you live. "Our" (USA) Easter was on March 23rd. Why am I aware of that you ask? Because I haven't been able to buy sekanice ever since. Looks like I might have to break down and make my own (sounds like a pain in the butt, though).

      I was aware that Christmas had several different dates, as well as new years, but I didn't know that Easter floated the same way as well.