2097Re: Non-Slovak was Re: [Slovak-World] in God we trust

  • Jan Lan
    Apr 3, 2003
      At 03:27 PM 4/3/2003 -0800, you wrote:

      >Jerko,
      >
      > I happen to be in the 86% group,

      Dear Jack S.,

      You sure fooled me. If you were right, Pewaukee would be without one and I
      haven't seen them advertising for one.

      > and just about all YOU do is tell others to shut up and sit down.

      Really? I don't recall doing so, but I'm happy YOU interpreted it that way.

      > Since the power is off in Bagdad tonight, and you answered my email, I
      > can only assume you dont believe in your own convictions enough to be a
      > human shield in Iraq.

      I'm too busy trying to drum up a Christian coalition to support the cluster
      bombing of Iraq.

      Visualize whirled peas,

      Janko
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic