20599Re: [SPAM]Re: [Slovak-World] Thanks!

  • Caye Caswick
    Apr 2, 2008
      Hey Skeeter:

      I grew up in Maple Heights -- St. Mike's Ortho church (which is now in Broadview) -- live in Chicago now, but miss all the old foods gram's church served up.

      Share some recipes if you can.

      Caye

      skeeter <fbican@...> wrote:
      Hi, Caye--

      I grew up in Broadview Hts., and now I reside in Parma. I've always lived on the south side of Cuyahoga county.

      Next time I hit the grocery store, I'm going to pick up what I need to make some utopenci. Garlic balognas, onions, vinegar -- what's not to like? Yeah, that will keep lawyers (and anyone else) away.

      It made me think. My sister-in-law's late father had a favorite stinky treat -- a sandwich made with limburger cheese and onion. His wife would make him eat it sitting on a lawn chair in the back yard.

      Kindest regards,

      --skeeter