      From: ROBERT LISTON
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 2:11 PM
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Thanks!

      Thanks, that was interesting. I knew my grandfather was in Los Angeles because I found him in the 1920 Census with a wife (my grandmother) and daughter (my mother). I cannot find him in the 1910 Census although I have a possibility in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Appreciate your help!

      skeeter <fbican@...> wrote: Here's a little bit of info about the Kovacik name,

      http://www.ancestry.com/facts/Kovacik-family-history.ashx

      Whatever you do, do not buy the book! I bought two of them, and they're expensive pieces of junk. No particular information, and filled with errors.