20499RE: [Slovak-World] Mt. Rysy Pictures

  • Armata, Joseph R
    Mar 7, 2008
      Great pictures, Russ! And I envy you! I once climbed up on the Polish side to Czarny Staw near the foot of Rysy, and wanted to go on to Rysy but there were no other climbers around to go with, and it was already past 1pm. So I sat there for an hour alone and listened to the cracks and pops of the ice on the peaks as the sunlight hit them.

      Joe

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic