20479Re: [Slovak-World] Spiesz ch. 14 (1960-1989)

    Mar 3, 2008
      Julie:

      That is what Communists do. They always have. The
      only places left like that are Cuba & North Korea.

      If given power [or if no one rises to stop them], they
      will do so again. It is the nature of the
      totalitarian state.

      Chuck

      Be a better friend, newshound, and